DOF to Provide Geotechnical Survey Services at CLOV Field
Aberdeen-based specialist subsea service company DOF Subsea has been awarded a contract worth around $8 million by Total E&P Angola to provide geotechnical survey services in the CLOV Development Field, offshore Angola.
To undertake the work, DOF subsea will be using their vessel the Geograph and a third party geotechnical spread. It is anticipated that the project will commence in December 2009 and will last for approximately 18 days.
Garry Millard, Managing Director, DOF Subsea UK said, "We'’re delighted to be delivering our services from one of our own vessels, the Geograph. The award of this contract is in line with our strategy to develop our capabilities and services in the Africa region."
DOF Subsea provides subsea construction and engineering, IRM, ROV and survey support services to the world's major subsea markets. The company employs over 1,200 highly qualified staff and owns state of the art equipment including 29 offshore construction, diving and ROV support vessels, 41 ROVs, 1 AUV and 11 diving spreads.
In support of its growing global business, an extensive new build programme is currently underway with 11 new vessels and 16 new Triton XLX ROVs scheduled for delivery during 2009 - 2011.
- Norway's $24B Fund Seeing End To Losses In Oil Services (Aug 17)
- DOF Subsea Bags IRM Contract for Shell Australia's Prelude FLNG Facility (Aug 01)
- DOF Rederi Secures North Sea Services Contracts with Nexen, Maersk (Apr 12)
Company: Total E & P Ltd more info
- TechnipFMC Wins Offshore Angola Contract (Jul 02)
- Petrofac Secures 3-Year North Sea Services Contract Extension (May 19)
- NPD Grants Tullow, Total Drilling Permits Offshore Norway (May 18)