Technip Wins EPIC Gig for West Delta Deep Marine Phase VII
Technip has been awarded a €65 million lump sum engineering, procurement, installation and construction (EPIC) contract by Burullus Gas Company SAE for the West Delta Deep Marine (WDDM) Phase VII development project. The project is designed to maintain overall plateau production for the WDDM Concession, located 95 kilometers offshore Egypt in the Mediterranean.
Technip's operating center in Oslo, Norway, will execute this contract with assistance from the Group's team in Cairo, Egypt. It covers turnkey delivery of the tie-in structure between a new gas export pipeline and two existing pipelines, including "hot tap tie-ins" that allows the work to be carried out without stopping the ongoing production.
Offshore installation is scheduled for the fourth quarter of 2010 using the Wellservicer, a vessel from Technip's fleet.
- Diamond Offshore Mobilizes Rig from GOM to Egypt (Jul 09)
- Technip Awarded EPIC Contract Offshore Egypt (Jun 30)
- Technip Wins EPIC Gig for West Delta Deep Marine Phase VII (Dec 10)
Company: TechnipFMC plc more info
- GOM Subsea Contract Goes to TechnipFMC (Jan 09)
- Chevron Wellhead Deal Goes to TechnipFMC (Nov 14)
- Technip Wins Contract for Louisiana LNG Proposal (Oct 15)