Clough, ONGC Ink Settlement Agreement for G1 Development
Engineering and Construction company Clough Limited advised that Clough Engineering Limited and ONGC have settled their disputes arising from the former G1 Development Project in India on a full and final basis and have today executed a formal Settlement Agreement.
The settlement includes for CEL to transfer to ONGC its rights, title and interest in all project materials, equipment and services held by CEL, while ONGC pays a Settlement Sum of US $32 million. It also brings to an end all litigation between CEL and ONGC.
This settlement will not have a material impact on half year or full year earnings.
- Subsea Contract Features Made-in-India Element (Oct 03)
- India Tells State Oil Firm ONGC to List Overseas Unit (Aug 21)
- ONGC, Reliance in Talks with Customers to Sell East Coast Gas (Apr 10)
Company: Clough Engineering Ltd. more info
- Australia's Clough Bags 2 Engineering Services Contracts (Apr 06)
- Clough Bags Hook-up Services Contract for Ichthys FPSO from DSME (Jan 28)
- SHI Awards Ichthys LNG Project CPF Hook-up Services Contract to Clough (Jan 27)