Technip Reels in Contract for Asgard Gas Transfer Project
Technip has been awarded by Statoil ASA an engineering, procurement, construction and installation lump sum contract, worth in excess of €23 million, for the Åsgard Gas Transfer Project. The Åsgard field is located on the Norwegian Continental Shelf at a water depth of 300 meters.
The contract covers fabrication and installation of an approximately 4 kilometer-long rigid flowline(2) in 2010 and the replacement of two flexible risers in 2011.
The contract will be executed by the Group's operating center in Oslo, Norway. The flowline fabrication will be executed by the Technip spoolbase in Orkanger while installation will be performed by the newly converted Apache II. The marine operations in 2011 will be from Skandi Arctic.
- Big Oil Reuses Platforms in Latest Cost-Cutting Trick (Nov 15)
- Tight Oil, Shale to Drive Majors' Output to New Highs (Oct 16)
- Shell, Equinor Commit to Tanzania LNG as They Await Host Accord (Oct 16)
Company: TechnipFMC plc more info
- GOM Subsea Contract Goes to TechnipFMC (Jan 09)
- Chevron Wellhead Deal Goes to TechnipFMC (Nov 14)
- Technip Wins Contract for Louisiana LNG Proposal (Oct 15)