Clough AMEC Secures Maintenance Contract for North West Shelf
Engineering and construction company Clough announced that Clough AMEC, a 50/50 joint venture between Clough and international engineering and project management company AMEC, has been awarded a new contract by Woodside Energy Ltd. to provide offshore maintenance services for their Australian oil and gas assets, predominantly located on the North West Shelf off Western Australia.
Clough AMEC has provided asset support services to Woodside Energy for the last five years. This new two-year contract includes two one-year extension options. Clough AMEC will provide maintenance services for the supply of offshore core crew and routine/campaign maintenance works on Woodside Energy's key offshore oil and gas production assets. The offshore work will be managed and controlled from Clough AMEC's Perth office with key interfaces with Woodside Energy's Maintenance Group also located in Perth.
"After five years of delivering asset support services to Woodside, we are delighted to be continuing our relationship through this maintenance agreement," said John Smith, Chief Executive Officer of Clough. "We look forward to helping Woodside optimize the life, profitability and safety of these important assets."
- Offshore Australia Contract Goes to KBR (Oct 11)
- Pipe Dream? Chevron, Woodside Vie to Shape Australia's LNG Sector (Jun 15)
- Chevron Unveils Shared Vision for North West Shelf Infrastructure Stimulus (May 16)
Company: Clough Engineering Ltd. more info
- Australia's Clough Bags 2 Engineering Services Contracts (Apr 06)
- Clough Bags Hook-up Services Contract for Ichthys FPSO from DSME (Jan 28)
- SHI Awards Ichthys LNG Project CPF Hook-up Services Contract to Clough (Jan 27)
Company: AMEC more info
- Aberdeen-based Jee Wins Enhance Oil Recovery Contract (May 21)
- UK's Oil Services Firms To Cut Jobs To Ride Out Price Slump (Apr 28)
- Amec Foster Wheeler Buys Scopus Group (Dec 15)