Suncor Reports on Oil Sands Production for November
Suncor's oil sands production during November averaged approximately 314,000 barrels per day (bpd). Year-to-date oil sands production at the end of November averaged approximately 297,000 bpd. Suncor is targeting average oil sands production of 290,000 to 305,000 bpd in 2009.
Production numbers include upgraded sweet and sour synthetic crude oil and diesel, as well as non-upgraded bitumen sold directly to the market, from all Suncor-operated facilities. Reported volumes include those previously processed for Petro-Canada on a fee-for-service basis but do not include Suncor's proportionate production share from the Syncrude joint venture.
On a monthly basis, Suncor reports production numbers from its oil sands operation in order to provide stakeholders with a more timely review of operational performance. These numbers are preliminary and subject to adjustment. Monthly totals may differ from year-to-date total due to rounding, the impact of sales and changes in inventory. Production volumes will be confirmed when Suncor's fourth quarter results are released.
- C-NLOPB Approves Hebron Application (May 31)
- Petro-Canada to Fire Up Syrian Gas Production Soon (Apr 06)
- Faroe: Possible Hydrocarbons Found in North Sea Well (Mar 23)
Company: Suncor Energy more info
- Suncor Works with Alberta Govt to Mitigate 'Unintended Consequences' (Dec 14)
- Canada's Output Grows Despite Pipeline Problems (Nov 28)
- Suncor Energy CEO to Retire Next Year (Nov 15)