Polarcus to Acquire 3D Seismic Offshore Cameroon in 2010
Reference is made to the notice published by Polarcus Limited on October 29, 2009, regarding the receipt of a Letter of Award from a leading independent oil company for 3D seismic acquisition project offshore West Africa.
Polarcus announced today that further to the referenced notification, the necessary governmental approvals and consent from Petronas
Carigali have been secured for the award and a service contract executed with the client, Noble Energy Cameroon Limited.
The 1,500km2 3D seismic acquisition project, offshore Cameroon, will be acquired by Polarcus Naila, the Company's second 12 streamer 3D seismic vessel. The project will commence in Q1 2010 and is expected to run for forty-five days.
- Petronas-Saudi RAPID Refinery To Receive First Oil Cargo By End-Sept (Sep 13)
- Petronas Eyes South Sudan Oil Blocks (Sep 11)
- Sources: Aramco Plans To Ship First Crude Oil To Malaysia JV Refinery (Sep 04)
Company: Noble Energy more info
- Noble Energy Gives In to Permian and Transport Challenges, Shares Fall (Aug 03)
- Israel, Egypt Gas Partners Near Deal to Control EMG Pipeline (Jun 14)
- Noble Energy's Sales Volume Forecast Disappoints, Shares Slide (May 01)