Polarcus to Acquire 3D Seismic Offshore Cameroon in 2010
Reference is made to the notice published by Polarcus Limited on October 29, 2009, regarding the receipt of a Letter of Award from a leading independent oil company for 3D seismic acquisition project offshore West Africa.
Polarcus announced today that further to the referenced notification, the necessary governmental approvals and consent from Petronas
Carigali have been secured for the award and a service contract executed with the client, Noble Energy Cameroon Limited.
The 1,500km2 3D seismic acquisition project, offshore Cameroon, will be acquired by Polarcus Naila, the Company's second 12 streamer 3D seismic vessel. The project will commence in Q1 2010 and is expected to run for forty-five days.
Operates 7 Offshore Rigs
- You Don't Need Asia To Get $12 For Your Liquefied Natural Gas (Feb 27)
- Oil's Heavy Hitters Line Up to Dive Into Mexico's Deep Waters (Jan 26)
- Malaysia's Petronas Offers New Bergading Condensate For March (Jan 25)
Company: Noble Energy more info
- Noble, Delek Seek Rights To EMG Pipeline For Egypt Natgas Supply (Mar 07)
- Shale Producers Urge FERC To Deny White Cliffs Oil Pipeline's Fee Request (Feb 23)
- Egypt's Potential Gas Surplus Could Feed Global LNG Glut (Feb 20)