Subsea 7 Selected for Services at CNR's UK North Sea Fields
Subsea 7 has been awarded a contract for installation of replacement subsea control modules (SCMs) and flexibles jumpers at CNR International (U.K.) Limited's Tiffany and Banff oil and gas fields, in the UK sector of the North Sea.
The Subsea 7 workscope involves investigation and rectification works at the Tiffany field and the installation of replacement SCMs and flexible jumpers at both the Banff and Toni fields.
Offshore work has commenced and is being performed by Subsea 7's dive support vessel (DSV), the Rockwater 1.
Subsea 7's Vice President for the UK Region, Steph McNeill commented, "I am pleased that Subsea 7 has been awarded another North Sea contract and we look forward to delivering this project in a safe and timely manner for CNR over the next few weeks."
The Tiffany field is located in Block 16/17 and the Banff field is located in Blocks 22/27a & 29/2a in the UK sector of the North Sea.
- Subsea 7 Shares Surge On Special Dividend, Q4 Earnings Beat (Mar 02)
- Subsea 7 Takes Delivery of New Vessels (Feb 02)
- Report: Oil, Gas Companies in Aberdeen Face Tax 'Bombshell' (Dec 19)
Company: CNR International more info
Operates 3 Offshore Rigs
- Petrofac Secures $400M of Repeat UK Orders (Jun 19)
- Total Discovers Oil Offshore Ivory Coast (Apr 17)
- Total, Anadarko, CNR To Spend Up To $300M On Ivory Coast Blocks (Nov 06)