Petrobras Awards Time Charter to Siem Offshore for PSV
Siem Consub (Brazil) has been awarded a time charter contract by Petrobras for one large-size PSV.
Siem Consub is wholly owned subsidiary of Siem Offshore. The term of the contract is three years, with 3 x 1 years options. The contract value for the firm period is approximately US $32.8 million.
- Oil May Bring 400,000 Jobs and $258B in Investments to Brazil (Jan 17)
- Petrobras Sells Rights in 37 Oilfields for $823MM (Nov 28)
- Brazil Subsea Pipeline Project Goes to McDermott (Nov 21)
Company: Siem Offshore Inc. more info
- Siem Offshore Acquires 100% Interest in Secunda Canada (May 18)
- Woodside Inks Contract for Australia's First LNG-Powered Support Vessel (Apr 12)
- Siem Offshore Bags Contract to Provide AHTS Vessel to Woodside (Mar 21)