Petrobras Awards Time Charter to Siem Offshore for PSV
Siem Consub (Brazil) has been awarded a time charter contract by Petrobras for one large-size PSV.
Siem Consub is wholly owned subsidiary of Siem Offshore. The term of the contract is three years, with 3 x 1 years options. The contract value for the firm period is approximately US $32.8 million.
- Murphy Oil and Petrobras to Form Gulf of Mexico JV (Oct 11)
- Offshore Brazil Contract Extension Goes to Transocean (Sep 28)
- Union: Petrobras Plans To Start Reopening Replan Refinery In 48 Hours (Aug 22)
Company: Siem Offshore Inc. more info
- Siem Offshore Acquires 100% Interest in Secunda Canada (May 18)
- Woodside Inks Contract for Australia's First LNG-Powered Support Vessel (Apr 12)
- Siem Offshore Bags Contract to Provide AHTS Vessel to Woodside (Mar 21)