Fugro Bags Data Managment Contract in Central Australia
To support oil and gas exploration and production development activities within Central Australia, Central Petroleum Ltd awarded Fugro Data Solutions the contract to implement Fugro's data management technology solution Trango.
The Trango Manager suite of applications will allow for a more seamless workflow between managed source data and their interpretation environment. In order to meet customers' needs in the Australasia Region, a new physical asset management storage and services facility is scheduled to open in Western Australia by the end of 2009.
This will add to Fugro's global presence and availability of data management products and services already being delivered to many exploration and production companies worldwide.
- Fugro to Cut Hundreds of Jobs, Sell APAC Business Unit due to Oil Glut (Aug 04)
- Fugro Completes Data Acquisition Program Offshore Western Ghana (Aug 03)
- ONGC Boosts Operations Off India Via New, Expanded Deals Worth $60M (Jul 18)
Company: Central Petroleum more info
- Central Petroleum Rejects $57M Macquarie Bid, Invites Higher Offer (Nov 13)
- South Georgina JV Raises Exploration Expenditure for Stage 1 by $35M (Nov 29)
- Central Petroleum Completes Seismic Campaign in South Georgina Basin (Oct 17)