PV Drilling to Supply Oil Rig to Japan Vietnam Petroleum
HANOI (Dow Jones), Nov. 27, 2009
PetroVietnam Drilling & Well Services Joint Stock Co., or PV Drilling, said Friday that it has signed a contract to provide an oil rig to Japan Vietnam Petroleum Co., or JVPC.
JVPC will use the VP Drilling 1 rig for oil production at the Rang Dong field off southeastern Vietnam from March, the company said in a statement.
PV Drilling didn't provide further details on the agreement.
Copyright (c) 2009 Dow Jones & Company, Inc.
- Fairmount Marine Tows Naga 3 Jackup to Block 15-2 Offshore Vietnam (May 28)
- Fairmount Marine Tows Naga 3 to Vung Tau, Vietnam to Prepare for JVPC's Job (May 02)
- PV Drilling to Supply Oil Rig to Japan Vietnam Petroleum (Nov 27)
Company: PV Drilling more info
- PVEP Song Hong Secures PV Drilling II for Work in Vietnam's Block 103-107 (Jul 15)
- Keppel FELS on Track to Deliver its 100th Newbuild Jackup to PV Drilling (Mar 02)
- Newbuild UMW Naga 6 to Work Offshore Vietnam in $46M Deal with PV Drilling (Sep 10)