Aker Solutions Signs on for Services at Greater Ekofisk
Aker Solutions has signed a frame agreement with ConocoPhillips Norway for future modification contracts on their installations in the Greater Ekofisk Area of the North Sea.
The scope of the agreement is not defined; however, the frame agreement opens up for activities ranging from pre-studies to complete total contracts (Engineering, Procurement, Construction, and Installation). The agreement is valid from now and until the end of 2010, with optional extensions for 2+2 years.
- ConocoPhillips Strikes First Oil at New Alaska Site (Oct 10)
- ConocoPhillips to Divest Timor Sea Acreage (Oct 01)
- KBR, ConocoPhillips to Develop Off-the-Shelf LNG Tech (Sep 18)
Company: Aker Solutions more info
- More Layoffs on the Way for Aker Solutions (Aug 23)
- Aker Solutions Opens Upgraded Aberdeen Site (Apr 27)
- Aker BP Buys Hess' Norway Unit For $2B (Oct 24)