Aker Solutions Signs on for Services at Greater Ekofisk
Aker Solutions has signed a frame agreement with ConocoPhillips Norway for future modification contracts on their installations in the Greater Ekofisk Area of the North Sea.
The scope of the agreement is not defined; however, the frame agreement opens up for activities ranging from pre-studies to complete total contracts (Engineering, Procurement, Construction, and Installation). The agreement is valid from now and until the end of 2010, with optional extensions for 2+2 years.
Operates 12 Offshore Rigs
- ConocoPhillips Vows Financial Discipline As Aims To Boost Output (Nov 08)
- ConocoPhillips' Profit Beats Estimates, But Budget Cut 10% (Oct 26)
- Most US Gulf Oil Output Offline Ahead of Tropical Storm Nate (Oct 06)
Company: Aker Solutions more info
- Aker BP Buys Hess' Norway Unit For $2B (Oct 24)
- Aker Completes More Than Two-Thirds of Cost-Cutting Program (May 09)
- Aker Solutions Reduces Total Headcount by Almost 5,000 Since 2014 (Mar 30)