J. Ray Extends Fugro's Services Contract in Middle East
Fugro Survey (Middle East) Limited has been awarded a 3.5 year extension to their existing contracts with engineering and construction company, J. Ray McDermott (J. Ray), for the provision of survey, positioning and Remotely Operated Vehicle (ROV) services in the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, India and Saudi Arabia. J. Ray currently operate four major work barges in the region as well as a large number of other support vessels.
This contract includes the provision of geophysical survey, Differential Global Positioning and Ultra Short Baseline positioning, metrology, and a full range of ROV services. This contract continues a long and successful relationship that dates back more than 30 years since Fugro and J. Ray started operations in the Middle East.
- Fugro to Cut Hundreds of Jobs, Sell APAC Business Unit due to Oil Glut (Aug 04)
- Fugro Completes Data Acquisition Program Offshore Western Ghana (Aug 03)
- ONGC Boosts Operations Off India Via New, Expanded Deals Worth $60M (Jul 18)
Company: J. Ray McDermott more info
- J. Ray McDermott Says Hello to New CFO (May 12)
- J. Ray McDermott Secures Fabrication Contract on Gorgon Project (May 06)
- J. Ray Reels in Second Subsea Gig in Vietnam (Apr 06)