Exile Resources Confirms Rig Arrival at Akepo, Zambian Bid
Exile Resources, Sogenal Limited (Oil and Gas Company) ("Sogenal") Operator of the Akepo Field, Oando Exploration and Production Limited ("OEPL" or "Oando") reported Friday that the Noble Lloyd Noble jackup drilling rig has arrived at the Akepo wellsite in the Niger Delta. Following a short period to set up the operation, a 40-day well testing and completion program will commence on the Akepo -1ST , OML90 offshore Nigeria.
Exile submitted a bid to the Zambian government for a block in the current permit licensing round. Exile is pleased to understand from the recent Zambian Minister of Mines' Press Release that an award has been made to the Company, and are awaiting formal confirmation before disclosing any further details.
- Noble Secures 5 New Rig Contracts (Dec 17)
- Digitization at Work: GE and Noble Launch Digital Rig (Feb 22)
- Sembcorp Marine Delivers World's Largest Jackup Noble Lloyd Noble (Jul 18)
Company: Exile Resources Inc. more info
- Aladdin Spuds Exploration Well in Eastern Turkey (Apr 28)
- Akepo Production on Target for a Late Summer Start (May 13)
- Exile Resources Confirms Rig Arrival at Akepo, Zambian Bid (Nov 23)