BOS Scores 3D Surveys Offshore Mozambique, Tanzania
BOS has confirmed the award of two large frontier 3D surveys offshore Mozambique and Tanzania.
"The award from Statoil is yet a strong confirmation of the excellence of BOS and our services. After a fantastic operational year for BOS and the recent growth of new customers in our order book, this double award from Statoil reflects our strong reputation of excellent geophysical services. We are extremely pleased to see this year end and next year start with all vessels in sound operation. This proves the strength of our global reach and our capabilities," commented Jan S. Sovik, VP Marketing and Sales in BOS.
The surveys will be acquired by the 3D vessel BOS Arctic following a program in West Africa.
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- Statoil May Build Onshore Terminal for Castberg Oil -Minister (Jan 16)
- Canadian Offshore Oil Interest Grows As Pipeline Woes Sink Alberta Prices (Dec 20)
- Sharp Fall In Applications For Norway's Arctic Oil Permits (Dec 05)
Company: Bergen Oilfield Services ASA (BOS) more info
- Bergen Group Dreggen Wins Brazilian EPC contract (May 29)
- Subsea 7 Awards EPC Contract to Bergen Group (May 25)
- Offshore Division Delivers 'Satisfactory' Result for Bergen Group (Feb 15)