Jindal Awarded Firm Order for Charter Hire of Noble Ed Holt
Jindal Drilling & Industries has been awarded a firm order for charter hire of the Noble Ed Holt jackup drilling rig from ONGC Ltd. for a period of five years. The total value of the contract is approximately INR 635 Crore. This rig is likely to get deployed in the month of December 2009.
With this, the total number of operational rigs will remain five and directional drilling equipment is twenty two and thus the total order book as on date, stands at INR 2850 crore approx., which will be reflected in the financial performance of the Company in the coming years.
- Subsea Contract Features Made-in-India Element (Oct 03)
- India Tells State Oil Firm ONGC to List Overseas Unit (Aug 21)
- ONGC, Reliance in Talks with Customers to Sell East Coast Gas (Apr 10)
Company: Noble Corporation more info
- Noble Secures 5 New Rig Contracts (Dec 17)
- Digitization at Work: GE and Noble Launch Digital Rig (Feb 22)
- Sembcorp Marine Delivers World's Largest Jackup Noble Lloyd Noble (Jul 18)
Company: Jindal Group more info
- Lamprell Delivers Jackup Jindal Pioneer to Dev Drilling (Feb 04)
- Keppel FELS to Deliver Jackup Jindal Explorer to Star Drilling Shortly (Dec 03)
- Lamprell Makes Steady Progress during 2H 2013 (Nov 14)