Reliance Selects Aker Solutions for Services in Bay of Bengal
Aker Solutions has been awarded a contract from Reliance Industries to provide support services to the MA-D6 and KG-D6 field developments located in Bay of Bengal, India.
The US $25 million contract covers inspection, testing and maintenance of subsea equipment and tools for a period of three years.
"We are happy to be entrusted with servicing the fields for Reliance. With this contract, they are utilising our lifecycle offerings capability, which covers all phases of a field's lifetime. This is fully in line with our business strategy," said Dave Hutchinson, President - Subsea Asia Pacific, Aker Solutions. "We look forward to continue working in partnership with Reliance."
Aker Solutions has previously delivered subsea production systems to Reliance's fast-track projects in the KG-D6 block. This latest contract extends the scope to cover lifecycle services.
Contract party is Aker Solutions India Sdn. Bhd.
New product launched by flexlife forecast to make £14m a year by 2014.
- India's Reliance Declares 30pct Higher Refinery Capacity at Export Plant (Jan 17)
- OPEC's Output Curbs Squeeze World's Biggest Oil Refining Complex (Oct 16)
- India's Reliance Industries 2Q Profit Up 7%, Lags Estimates (Oct 13)
Company: Aker Solutions more info
- More Layoffs on the Way for Aker Solutions (Aug 23)
- Aker Solutions Opens Upgraded Aberdeen Site (Apr 27)
- Aker BP Buys Hess' Norway Unit For $2B (Oct 24)