Halliburton Bags Fluid Services Contract in Indonesia
Halliburton has been awarded a three-year contract, with an estimated value of $122 million by Total to provide drilling and completion fluid solutions in Indonesia. Work is expected to begin in the Mahakam Delta during the first quarter of 2010.
"Over the last two years, Total has embraced our commitment to deliver engineered fluid solutions that are customized to maximize wellbore value," said Jeff Miller, vice president of Baroid, a Halliburton product service line. "We are very happy to receive another opportunity to execute and deliver value to their operations."
- Halliburton Envisions Robo-Fracking (Aug 21)
- Hundreds Line Up for Gushing West Texas Oil Jobs (Aug 03)
- Oil, Gas Companies Focus on Recruitment, Retention in the Permian (Jul 24)
Company: Total E & P Ltd more info
- TechnipFMC Wins Offshore Angola Contract (Jul 02)
- Petrofac Secures 3-Year North Sea Services Contract Extension (May 19)
- NPD Grants Tullow, Total Drilling Permits Offshore Norway (May 18)