Halliburton Bags Fluid Services Contract in Indonesia
Halliburton has been awarded a three-year contract, with an estimated value of $122 million by Total to provide drilling and completion fluid solutions in Indonesia. Work is expected to begin in the Mahakam Delta during the first quarter of 2010.
"Over the last two years, Total has embraced our commitment to deliver engineered fluid solutions that are customized to maximize wellbore value," said Jeff Miller, vice president of Baroid, a Halliburton product service line. "We are very happy to receive another opportunity to execute and deliver value to their operations."
- Halliburton Posts International Revenue Growth, Unlike Schlumberger (Oct 23)
- Halliburton CEO Defends Fracking Business as Margins Disappoint (Oct 23)
- Venezuela's IOUs Pile Up, Keeping US Oil Servicers in Tow (Aug 23)
Company: Total E & P Ltd more info
- Petrofac Secures 3-Year North Sea Services Contract Extension (May 19)
- NPD Grants Tullow, Total Drilling Permits Offshore Norway (May 18)
- Total, Wintershall Drill Dry Wells Offshore Norway (Mar 02)