Flint Secures Contracts for Suncor's Firebag 3 Project
Flint Energy Services has been awarded contracts for module fabrication for Suncor Energy's Firebag 3 project. Work is currently underway and will be completed in the first quarter of 2010.
W. J. (Bill) Lingard, President and CEO of Flint stated, "As a supplier of choice for Suncor, we are very pleased to see Suncor resume developing its oil sands assets, restarting delayed work and commencing additional project spending. We are particularly pleased to have been awarded this contract, getting back to work on this project, and the future opportunities this presents."
The fabrication work will be completed by Flint at its modular fabrication facilities in Sherwood Park, Alberta, and will employ up to 385 workers over the next few months.
- Suncor Says Makes Progress In Oil Sands Project Dispute With Total (Oct 26)
- Canadian Oil's High-Priced Run Set to End as Supply Surges (Oct 11)
- Suncor, Total Argue Over Cost Of Fort Hills Project (Jul 27)
Company: Flint Energy Services more info
- Flint Energy Completes Redemption of 7.5% Senior Notes Due 2019 (Dec 27)
- URS to Acquire Flint Energy for $1.25B (Feb 20)
- Flint Bags Module Fabrication Contract in Alberta (Nov 22)