Independence Hub Ramps Back Up to Pre-Shut Levels
According to Reuters, operator Anadarko Petroleum Corp. confirmed Friday that production at a key energy hub in the Gulf of Mexico has ramped up to pre-shut in levels following the passing of Tropical Storm Ida earlier this week.
The largest natural gas processing facility in the Gulf and owned by Enterprise Products Partners LP and Helix Energy Solutions, the Independence Hub is currently producing nearly 700 million cubic feet per day of natural gas.
The facility has the capability to process up to one billion cubic feet per day of supply, but due to scheduled routine maintenance during the third quarter of 2009, has been producing at a reduced rate, the report said.
- Anadarko Names Former EVP, CFO as New President (Nov 16)
- Anadarko to Sell Delaware and DJ Midstream Assets (Nov 08)
- US Energy Operations Begin Recovering After Tropical Storm Gordon (Sep 05)
Company: Enterprise Products Partners LP more info
- Enterprise Breaks Ground on Another NGL Expansion (Sep 05)
- Enterprise Products Partners To Expand Seaway Pipeline Capacity (Aug 01)
- Offshore Texas Oil Terminal Could Load Asia-, Europe-bound VLCCs (Jul 17)
Company: Helix Energy Solutions more info
- Helix Inks Petrobras Deal Offshore Brazil (Feb 11)
- Jurong Shipyard Bags $346M Deal to Build Well Intervention Rig for Helix (Sep 12)
- Helix to Build Additional Newbuild Semisub (Jul 31)