Independence Hub Ramps Back Up to Pre-Shut Levels
According to Reuters, operator Anadarko Petroleum Corp. confirmed Friday that production at a key energy hub in the Gulf of Mexico has ramped up to pre-shut in levels following the passing of Tropical Storm Ida earlier this week.
The largest natural gas processing facility in the Gulf and owned by Enterprise Products Partners LP and Helix Energy Solutions, the Independence Hub is currently producing nearly 700 million cubic feet per day of natural gas.
The facility has the capability to process up to one billion cubic feet per day of supply, but due to scheduled routine maintenance during the third quarter of 2009, has been producing at a reduced rate, the report said.
- 4 Ways Agile Sourcing Can Lead Enterprises to Success (Nov 10)
- Gadfly: Anadarko Woke Up, and It Really Smells the Coffee (Nov 01)
- No More Free Lunch Is the Big Change Under Way in the Oil Market (Oct 09)
Company: Enterprise Products Partners LP more info
- Enterprise to Ship More Permian Crude to Texas Gulf Coast (Dec 06)
- Colonial Partners With Enterprise For Fuel Exports From Beaumont Terminal (Oct 10)
- Pompano Gas Production Ramps Up Again (Jul 26)
Company: Helix Energy Solutions more info
- Helix Inks Petrobras Deal Offshore Brazil (Feb 11)
- Jurong Shipyard Bags $346M Deal to Build Well Intervention Rig for Helix (Sep 12)
- Helix to Build Additional Newbuild Semisub (Jul 31)