GPC Resumes Production at Galoc Oil Field
GPC, operator of the Galoc oil field offshore the Philippines, advised that oil production has resumed following the temporary suspension necessary due to a delay in offloading crude oil from the FPSO. Production resumed on Monday, November 9th. Offloading is ongoing as a routine operation with crude oil being transferred from the FPSO to the off-take tanker following replacement of the floating export hose.
The Galoc field is located in Service Contract SC14-C (Galoc Sub Block) in 290m of water approximately 65km north west of Palawan in the Republic of the Philippines.
- Philippines DOE Grants Moratorium on Palawan Basin's SC55 Work Program (Jun 17)
- Otto Launches Legal Action Against Swala Over Tanzania's Pangani License (May 13)
- Otto Energy Updates on Drilling at SM-71 #1 Discovery in the Gulf of Mexico (Apr 27)
Company: Galoc Production Co. more info
- Partners Nearer to Further Development of Galoc Oil Field Offshore Palawan (Jul 14)
- Otto Energy Completes Sale of Galoc Production Co. Stake to Nido for $106M (Feb 17)
- Risco Energy to Acquire Galoc Oil Field Operator GPC for $101.4M (Sep 22)