DOF Subsea Reels in Service Contract Offshore Mauritania
Aberdeen-based specialist subsea service company DOF Subsea UK has been awarded a contract by PC Mauritania I Pty Ltd, a subsidiary of Petronas to provide subsea maintenance and inspection services.
To undertake the work, DOF subsea UK will be using their vessel the Geograph and will be utilizing the company's Triton XL14 Triton ROV. The scope of work includes maintenance and inspection of two wells offshore Mauritania. The work is currently ongoing and it is expected that it will be completed by the end of the week.
Garry Millard, Managing Director, DOF Subsea UK said, "We're delighted to be delivering our services from one of our own vessels, the Geograph, to a new Customer. The award of this contract enhances our Inspection, Maintenance and Repair (IMR) market share in the West African region where we have significant focus, investment and growth potential."
DOF Subsea provides subsea construction and engineering, IRM, ROV and survey support services to the world’s major subsea markets. The company employs over 1,200 highly qualified staff and owns state of the art equipment including 30 offshore construction, diving and ROV support vessels, 41 ROVs, 1 AUV and 11 diving spreads.
In support of its growing global business, an extensive new build programme is currently underway with 11 new vessels and 16 new Triton XLX ROVs scheduled for delivery during 2009 - 2011.
- Petronas-Saudi RAPID Refinery To Receive First Oil Cargo By End-Sept (Sep 13)
- Petronas Eyes South Sudan Oil Blocks (Sep 11)
- Sources: Aramco Plans To Ship First Crude Oil To Malaysia JV Refinery (Sep 04)
Company: DOF more info
- Norway's $24B Fund Seeing End To Losses In Oil Services (Aug 17)
- DOF Subsea Bags IRM Contract for Shell Australia's Prelude FLNG Facility (Aug 01)
- DOF Rederi Secures North Sea Services Contracts with Nexen, Maersk (Apr 12)