StatoilHydro Secures Scarabeo 5 for Production Drilling at Tyrihans
StatoilHydro has received consent to use the Scarabeo 5 semisub for production drilling at Tyrihans.
The consent concerns wells 6406/3-D-1 H, D-2 H and D-4 H at Tyrihans. The well template has the following geographical coordinates:
N 64° 46' 47.1", E 6° 59' 26.6". Water depth at the site is 268 meters.
Planned start-up of the activity is November/December 2009. The operation has an estimated duration of 30 days.
- Offshore Egypt Project to Start New Phase (Dec 20)
- Arctic LNG Contract Goes to Saipem (Dec 19)
- Saipem-led JV Wins Contract for LNG Project in Nigeria (Jul 13)
Company: Petroleum Safety Authority Norway more info
- Watchdog: Cost Cuts Appear To Harm Norway Oil Industry Safety (Feb 20)
- Norway To Investigate Oil Industry Safety After Accidents Rise (Nov 29)
- PSA Asks Statoil Whether Recent Incidents Related To Cost Cutting (Oct 26)
Company: StatoilHydro more info
- Samsung Heavy Industries Lands Statoil FSU Construction Contract (Sep 14)
- First Movers in Eco-Drilling: Going 'Dope'-less (Apr 25)
- StatoilHydro Delays Hammerfest LNG Start Up (Nov 23)