ProAnalysis Strengthens Market Position in Norway
Since the Norwegian market launch of the Argus® technology for online Oil in Water (OiW) monitoring in 2005, ProAnalysis has made numerous deliveries to its home market. The following StatoilHydro and ConocoPhillips operated platforms have online Oil in Water monitors from ProAnalysis installed: Statfjord C, Snorre B, Ekofisk 2/4 J, Eldfisk B, Veslefrikk, Gullfaks A, B and C.
In 2009, ProAnalysis has affirmed its position as a market leader in Norway as StatoilHydro, through its engineering partners, has placed orders for 12 new online Oil in Water measurement points to the Snorre A, Heidrun, Gjoa and Statfjord A, B and C platforms, most of which are repeat sales indicating that previous deliveries has satisfied the customers' needs. Both single-probe and dual-probe systems -- connecting two in-line measurement points to one control unit -- has been ordered.
Oil in Water is an important parameter at most oil producing fields due to increasing water volumes and focus on efficient produced water treatment. After testing several online Oil in Water monitors available in the market at the Statfjord field, ProAnalysis' in-line probe solution was chosen as best suited to the produced water application.
Managing Director of ProAnalysis Gunnar Alfheim said, "We have now been working with StatoilHydro for several years, and our focus has been to solve the problem with high maintenance levels and unreliable online OiW measurement data. Now, we have a technology that works in even the most challenging process environments. No doubt, the experiences with StatoilHydro over these years have contributed to this."
ProAnalysis' Argus® technology was launched internationally in 2008, and is now gaining a reputation as one of the leading online Oil in Water monitor technologies in the industry.
Operates 12 Offshore Rigs
- Shale Producers Urge FERC To Deny White Cliffs Oil Pipeline's Fee Request (Feb 23)
- Why Canada Is The Next Frontier For Shale Oil (Jan 29)
- Exxon, BP Targeted in NYC Suit That Relies on 'Nuisance' Theory (Jan 10)
Company: ProAnalysis AS more info
- ProAnalysis Strengthens Market Position in Norway (Oct 28)
- ProAnalsis Wins First Middle East Contract for Argus OiW Monitors (Aug 26)
- SMOE to Install ProAnalysis' Argus OiW System on Halfdan B Platform (Jan 08)
Company: StatoilHydro more info
Operates 33 Offshore Rigs
- Samsung Heavy Industries Lands Statoil FSU Construction Contract (Sep 14)
- First Movers in Eco-Drilling: Going 'Dope'-less (Apr 25)
- StatoilHydro Delays Hammerfest LNG Start Up (Nov 23)