Atwood's Richmond to Drill 1 Well in U.S. GOM
Houston-based Atwood Oceanics announced that the Richmond semisub has been awarded a contract by Applied Drilling Technology Inc. to drill one well in the U.S. Gulf of Mexico, at a dayrate of $32,500. The drilling of this well is estimated to take 30 to 40 days to complete.
Additional contract opportunities following the completion of the drilling of this one-well commitment at the end of November or early December 2009 are currently being pursued.
- Ensco Acquires Atwood Oceanics, Lays Off Staff (Oct 10)
- Atwood Oceanics Offshore Employees in Australia Agree to New EBA (Aug 23)
- Transocean, Atwood Oceanics Lay Off 200 Offshore Workers in Texas (Feb 06)
Company: Applied Drilling Technology, Inc. (ADTI) more info
- Northern Offshore Lines Up North Sea Gig (Feb 19)
- Xcite Inks LOI for Deepwater Jackup in UK North Sea (Feb 10)
- J W McLean Contracted for Sterling's Cladhan Appraisal Well (Dec 21)