Three Leading E&P Cos Launch Plato Alliance
Three leading E&P learning companies, IHRDC, Nautilus and NExT, have created the Plato Alliance, a new venture delivering an unprecedented range of integrated learning solutions to the E&P industry.
"Plato Alliance combines the talents of the most experienced learning providers in the business to offer programs worldwide -- customized to client needs and managed from start to finish," said Henry Edmundson, who is founder of Plato Alliance. "We are offering a one-stop shop for the complete planning, implementation and management of a client's professional development program."
Plato Alliance brings a unique integrated portfolio of complementary learning products to the industry including:
- Over 500 courses and programs in all geoscience and petroleum engineering domains taught by more than 300 instructors;
- More than 80 geology field seminars in a wide variety of geological environments;
- The industry’s largest e-learning library, including 1000 hours of technical learning in all geoscience and engineering domains, an overview of the entire value chain of oil and gas industry, and key business essentials for energy professionals;
- Management programs covering all aspects of the oil and gas industry including digital business simulations;
- Competency management consultation and systems.
Plato Alliance combines these products in programs specifically tailored to client needs. The programs are designed to accelerate the development of professionals at all levels through blended learning, learning-by-doing and mentoring. Customized programs vary in length from weeks to several years.
With clients, Plato Alliance will help design and build customized programs using 20 years' experience in competency management -- a robust process for assessing competency development needs and identifying learning solutions -- and by providing the industry’s leading web-based competency management system, CMS Online.
The three alliance companies also will continue to operate as independent learning providers outside of the alliance.
- Three Leading E&P Cos Launch Plato Alliance (Oct 26)
- IHRDC Announces IPIMS Licensing for Dominion E&P (Mar 05)
- IHRDC Announces Global IPIMS Licensing for Chevron (Feb 06)