Technip Aces Goliat Field Development Contract
Eni Norge AS has awarded an engineering, procurement, construction and installation contract, worth approximately €200 million, for the Goliat field development. Goliat will be the first Norwegian oil producing field north of the Arctic Circle in the Barents Sea. The field is located approximately 85 km northwest of the city of Hammerfest on the Norwegian coast.
The lump sum contract includes supply and installation of the infield pipeline systems, including flexible risers, clad production flowlines complete with direct heating systems, water and gas injection flowlines. The contract also comprises the installation of the Company provided subsea production system, including umbilicals, templates and riser bases.
Technip was selected by Eni Norge after an in-depth evaluation of the technical and commercial aspects of the contract.
Goliat is the first major Subsea contract awarded to Technip by ENI Norge. It will be executed by the Group's operating center in Oslo, Norway. Offshore installation is scheduled to be carried out over three construction seasons from 2011 to 2013.
- Offshore Mozambique Block Goes to Eni (Oct 17)
- Offshore Mexico FPSO Contract Goes to Modec (Oct 12)
- Eni Makes New Gas Discovery in Egypt (Aug 30)
Company: TechnipFMC plc more info
- Technip Wins Contract for Louisiana LNG Proposal (Oct 15)
- TechnipFMC to Build Pioneering Vietnam Project (Aug 28)
- Sasol Plans More Hiring for Louisiana Project (Oct 12)