Bennex to Deliver Pazflor Subsea Signal Distribution System
Bennex has received an award to supply FMC Technologies with deepwater subsea distribution solutions to Pazflor project on the west cost of Africa, located in Block 17. The award has approximately a value of 70 M NOK in revenue to Bennex AS.
Bennex's scope includes a wide range of hydraulic distribution products like MQC seal and flushing caps, chemical injection units, cobra heads and hydraulic flying leads with the first ever "all welded solution," in addition to Anguila fibre optical and electrical umbilical termination systems. The umbilical termination work will be performed by Bennex service personnel on site in Angola.
Deliveries will be in progress over a period of approximately two years with the majority of the scope finalized during 2010.
- Technip, FMC Technologies Complete Merger (Jan 17)
- FMC, Technip Receive Clearance to Combine from European Commission (Nov 24)
- Restructuring at FMC Technologies to Continue Following Layoffs (Oct 20)
Company: Bennex more info
- Bennex to Deliver Pazflor Subsea Signal Distribution System (Oct 21)
- Bennex Offers New Subsea Corrosion Prevention Technology (Aug 07)
- Subsea Technology Group Enters the Subsea Market (Apr 30)