Acergy Aces Subsea Gig for Chevron Off Nigeria
Acergy was awarded a contract valued at approximately $500 million from Chevron Nigeria Ltd for their gas development program in Escravos, offshore Nigeria, in water depths of up to 40 meters.
This engineering, procurement, fabrication, transportation, installation, tie-in and commissioning contract includes the procurement and installation of over 130 km of pipelines, the fabrication and installation of 15 risers and 3 subsea tie-ins and the installation of over 40 crossings. Engineering will commence immediately, with offshore installation due to commence in Q4 2010.
Bruno Chabas, Acergy’s Chief Operating Officer, said, "We are delighted to have been awarded this contract which leverages our strong local engineering and project management skills in Nigeria and further re-enforces Acergy's strong presence in the upgrade and development of
conventional oil and gas fields in West Africa."
- Transocean Lands $830MM Rig Contract with Chevron (Dec 28)
- Premier Oil Eyes Bid for Chevron's North Sea Assets (Dec 13)
- Big Oil Battles Prolonged Gender Problem (Dec 04)
Company: Acergy S.A. more info
- Acergy Awards Serimax Welding Contract Offshore Nigeria (Mar 07)
- Acergy Awarded Contract Offshore Brazil (Dec 01)
- Acergy Awarded Contract for Medway Development Project (Nov 04)