Saudi Aramco Taps BGP for 3 Seismic Survey Projects
BGP has been awarded three seismic survey projects by Saudi Aramco in Saudi Arabia with the total value over $300 million.
S53, a 3D TZ project, will commence in October 2009 and is expected to last approximately two years. The prospect is covered by shoals and shallow water, and crosses MANIFA oilfield and several urban districts.
S63, a 2D land project, will commence in November 2009 and is expected to last approximately four years. The prospect is located in the desert.
S64, a 2D TZ project, will commence in October 2009 and is expected to last approximately 15 months. The prospect consists of water with a depth of 1700 meters, shallow water, shoals, islands and desert.
With more than 40 years experience and expertise in land and TZ operation, and a history of successful cooperation with Saudi Aramco, BGP has the capability to fully meet the demands of the client in these complex and challenging projects.
Operates 44 Offshore Rigs
- Initial Negotiations with Saudi's Aramco to Refine Oil in Egypt - Oil Mnstr (Nov 14)
- RIA: Moscow, Riyadh Agree To Explore Aramco Taking Part In Novatek Project (Nov 13)
- Aramco Expects To Boost Capital Spending By About 10% (Nov 09)
Company: BGP more info
- Sonardyne Wins Magseis' Deal to Supply Acoustics for Saudi Aramco Project (Jul 20)
- Searcher, BGP Complete Seismic Surveys Offshore Western Australia, Norway (Jun 30)
- TGS Commences the NW Shelf Renaissance 2D Seismic Survey off Australia (Jun 29)