ExxonMobil, Partners to Fracture Stimulate Hungarian Well
Falcon Oil & Gas announced that all three parties of the Production and Development Agreement in the Hungarian Mako Trough -- ExxonMobil affiliate Production Ventures East Hungary Kft ("ExxonMobil"), Hungarian oil and gas firm MOL and Falcon -- have agreed to fracture stimulate another section in the Foldeak-1 well within the Szolnok Formation.
This operation will use the remaining balance of the Initial Work Program budget. The parties will address next steps after evaluating the results of the Stage 3 fracture stimulation operations.
- Offshore Australia Project Marks Step-Change (Jan 16)
- Venezuela Will Remap its Caribbean Oil, Gas Prospects (Jan 09)
- Offshore Guyana Wildcat Spuds (Jan 07)
Company: MOL Hungarian Oil & Gas more info
- European Refiner Looks 'Beyond the Fuel Age' (Mar 12)
- MOL Group Acquires New Licenses in Hungary (Feb 07)
- MOL Makes Oil, Gas Discoveries in Pakistan (Jul 13)
Company: Falcon Oil & Gas more info
- Falcon Updates on Drilling Ops at Amungee NW-1H Well in Beetaloo Basin (Sep 30)
- Falcon O&G Provides Update on Drilling Ops in Beetaloo Basin in Australia (Jul 26)
- Falcon Outlines Drilling Plans for its Australia's Beetaloo Basin Assets (Apr 29)