Fugro Signs Master Services Agreement with CNOOC Australia
Fugro Survey Pty Ltd with head office in Perth, Australia, signed a Master Services Agreement with CNOOC (China National Offshore Oil Corporation) Australia E&P Pty Ltd for the supply of site surveys, rig positioning and ROV services. The agreement follows on from the strong relationship Fugro have with China, developed over the last 25 years of operations by the China Offshore Fugro Geosolutions Joint venture.
The first work under this agreement took place in the Timor Sea using Fugro's dedicated survey vessel Southern Supporter for a number of site surveys.
- Fugro to Cut Hundreds of Jobs, Sell APAC Business Unit due to Oil Glut (Aug 04)
- Fugro Completes Data Acquisition Program Offshore Western Ghana (Aug 03)
- ONGC Boosts Operations Off India Via New, Expanded Deals Worth $60M (Jul 18)
Company: CNOOC more info
- China's Surging Gasoline Exports Hurting Regional Refiners (Jan 15)
- Shell and CNOOC Eye Closer Petchems Collaboration (Oct 24)
- Uganda Expects to Miss Target for First Oil (Sep 24)