BW Offshore Signs LOI for Papa Terra FPSO
The Papa Terra Joint Venture, consisting of Petrobras (operator) and Chevron, has concluded the contracting and negotiation process with the consortium of BW Offshore and the Brazilian industrial group QUIP for the FPSO P-63 for the Papa Terra field.
A Letter of Intent was signed yesterday, while sanction of the project will occur at a later date.
BW Offshore intends to use the ULCC BW Nisa for this project.
- Oil May Bring 400,000 Jobs and $258B in Investments to Brazil (Jan 17)
- Petrobras Sells Rights in 37 Oilfields for $823MM (Nov 28)
- Brazil Subsea Pipeline Project Goes to McDermott (Nov 21)
Company: Chevron Corporation more info
- Transocean Lands $830MM Rig Contract with Chevron (Dec 28)
- Premier Oil Eyes Bid for Chevron's North Sea Assets (Dec 13)
- Big Oil Battles Prolonged Gender Problem (Dec 04)
Company: BW Offshore more info
- Norway's $24B Fund Seeing End To Losses In Oil Services (Aug 17)
- Keppel Wins $89M Deals for Work on 3 Floating Facilities, 1 Pipelay Vessel (Jul 08)
- BW Offshore Secures 3 Year Contract Extension for FPSO BW Pioneer (Apr 26)