Providence Shoots New 2D Seismic Offshore Nigeria
Providence Resources has announced the successful acquisition of a new 2D seismic survey over its Oil Mining Lease 113 (OML 113) in the Benin Embayment, offshore Nigeria. This new 2D survey was acquired by Petroleum Geo-Services (PGS) using the vessel M.V Falcon Explorer and extended over a total line length of c. 130 kilometers.
OML113 contains the Aje Field, which is operated by Yinka Folawiyo Petroleum Company Limited ('YFP'), with Chevron Nigeria Deepwater H Limited ('Chevron') acting as Technical Advisor to the Operator. The other partners in OML113 are Vitol Exploration Nigeria Limited ('Vitol'), Energy Equity Resources Aje Limited ('EER') and PR Oil and Gas Nigeria Limited ('Providence').
- Transocean Lands $830MM Rig Contract with Chevron (Dec 28)
- Premier Oil Eyes Bid for Chevron's North Sea Assets (Dec 13)
- Big Oil Battles Prolonged Gender Problem (Dec 04)
Company: Providence Resources PLC more info
- Providence Expects to Drill Druid Prospect in Summer 2017 (Sep 15)
- Newgrange Prospect Could Hold 13.6 Tcf of Gas (Jul 12)
- Providence Offered LO 16/27 Offshore Ireland (Jun 23)
Company: Vitol GPC Investments more info
- Vitol Boosts Cheniere's Growth Plans with 15-year Deal (Sep 17)
- Vitol Launches Viva Energy Float, Australia's Biggest In 4 Years (Jun 20)
- Noble Americas to Cut 150 Employees Ahead of Vitol Sale (Dec 22)