Eidesvik Offshore Extends Vessel Contracts with StatoilHydro
Eidesvik Offshore ASA has extended the contracts for two of its vessels with StatoilHydro.
StatoilHydro has declared extension with 2 yearly options for the PSV "Viking Avant" from the December 25, 2009 and 5 monthly options for the PSV "Viking Athene" from the December 1, 2009 The extensions are made on a lower rate level than the existing contracts.
- Eidesvik Takes Delivery of 'Viking Neptun' Offshore Construction Ship (Feb 17)
- Subsea 7, Eidesvik Unveil Latest IMR Ship (Jan 30)
- Eidesvik Wins Supply Vessel Contracts (Jun 15)
Company: StatoilHydro more info
Operates 33 Offshore Rigs
- Samsung Heavy Industries Lands Statoil FSU Construction Contract (Sep 14)
- First Movers in Eco-Drilling: Going 'Dope'-less (Apr 25)
- StatoilHydro Delays Hammerfest LNG Start Up (Nov 23)