Aker Solutions Aces MEG Contract for Gorgon Project
Aker Solutions' contract with Chevron Australia Pty Ltd has been extended to include the delivery of a monoethylene glycol (MEG) system to the Gorgon project located on the Australian North West shelf. The total contract value for Aker Solutions is approximate NOK 300 million.
"This award comes as a direct result of our successful deliveries through the initial phases of the project," said Michael Hambly, President of Aker Solutions' process systems business. "We have worked closely with Chevron from the conceptual phase right through to the front-end engineering design and up to their final investment decision."
"We are very excited to receive this important award from Chevron, and eagerly anticipate delivering still more success to the Gorgon project. At Aker Solutions we are committed to becoming our clients' trusted partner for process technology, and we are pleased that Chevron is showing this confidence in us," Hambly added.
Aker Solutions is a world leader in supplying MEG and other leading process technologies. Aker Solutions' is the most proven MEG technology in the world
- CB&I, Chevron Lummus Global, Saudi Aramco Launch 'Crude-to-Chemical' JV (Jan 18)
- Oil Producers Want New Hearing on Impact of Magellan Proposal (Jan 17)
- Exxon, BP Targeted in NYC Suit That Relies on 'Nuisance' Theory (Jan 10)
Company: Aker Solutions more info
- Aker BP Buys Hess' Norway Unit For $2B (Oct 24)
- Aker Completes More Than Two-Thirds of Cost-Cutting Program (May 09)
- Aker Solutions Reduces Total Headcount by Almost 5,000 Since 2014 (Mar 30)