Petrobras Seeks 2 Siem PSVs to Operate in Turkish Black Sea
Siem Offshore has entered into a Letter of Intent ("LOI") with Petrobras Oil & Gas B.V. Turkey for two of its mid-sized PSVs. The LOI is for a charter period of approximately 2 years with 1 year option for each of the PSVs. The area of operation shall be Black Sea Turkish sector and the scope of work is to perform logistical services to support the fifth-generation semisubmersible drilling unit, Leiv Eriksson.
The contract is scheduled to commence in fourth quarter 2009, and the contract value for Siem Offshore's scope of work is approximately US $25 million for the firm period.
- Oil May Bring 400,000 Jobs and $258B in Investments to Brazil (Jan 17)
- Petrobras Sells Rights in 37 Oilfields for $823MM (Nov 28)
- Brazil Subsea Pipeline Project Goes to McDermott (Nov 21)
Company: Ocean Rig more info
- Transocean Acquires Ocean Rig (Dec 05)
- Transocean Banks on Ultra-Deepwater Recovery with Ocean Rig Deal (Sep 04)
- Avenue Capital Urges Ocean Rig To Hire Advisers (Oct 17)
Company: Siem Offshore Inc. more info
- Siem Offshore Acquires 100% Interest in Secunda Canada (May 18)
- Woodside Inks Contract for Australia's First LNG-Powered Support Vessel (Apr 12)
- Siem Offshore Bags Contract to Provide AHTS Vessel to Woodside (Mar 21)