Petrobras Seeks 2 Siem PSVs to Operate in Turkish Black Sea
Siem Offshore has entered into a Letter of Intent ("LOI") with Petrobras Oil & Gas B.V. Turkey for two of its mid-sized PSVs. The LOI is for a charter period of approximately 2 years with 1 year option for each of the PSVs. The area of operation shall be Black Sea Turkish sector and the scope of work is to perform logistical services to support the fifth-generation semisubmersible drilling unit, Leiv Eriksson.
The contract is scheduled to commence in fourth quarter 2009, and the contract value for Siem Offshore's scope of work is approximately US $25 million for the firm period.
- Murphy Oil and Petrobras to Form Gulf of Mexico JV (Oct 11)
- Offshore Brazil Contract Extension Goes to Transocean (Sep 28)
- Union: Petrobras Plans To Start Reopening Replan Refinery In 48 Hours (Aug 22)
Company: Ocean Rig more info
- Transocean Banks on Ultra-Deepwater Recovery with Ocean Rig Deal (Sep 04)
- Avenue Capital Urges Ocean Rig To Hire Advisers (Oct 17)
- Rig Contractor Ocean RIG Files For Bankruptcy Protection In US (Mar 28)
Company: Siem Offshore Inc. more info
- Siem Offshore Acquires 100% Interest in Secunda Canada (May 18)
- Woodside Inks Contract for Australia's First LNG-Powered Support Vessel (Apr 12)
- Siem Offshore Bags Contract to Provide AHTS Vessel to Woodside (Mar 21)