Total E&P Extends Contract for AGR's Riserless Mud Recovery
TOTAL E&P signed its first contract with AGR Drilling in 2006. TOTAL E&P UK has extended the contract for a further 2 years through 2011 to utilize AGR's Riserless Mud Recovery (RMR™) for top hole drilling. Up to 8 wells are estimated to be covered over the next two years.
TOTAL E&P UK Limited is one of the largest operators in the UK sector of the North Sea in terms of production and reserves, and is one of the largest exploration and production subsidiaries of the TOTAL Group.
"As one of the early adopters of the RMR technology TOTAL E&P UK are an important customer to us. Consequently we see the extension of services with TOTAL E&P UK as a significant endorsement of not only the Riserless Mud Recover (RMRTM) technology but of our business practices, quality and customer commitment," commented David Hine, Vice President Sales & Marketing.
- AGR Signs MOU with SP Offshore for Work Offshore Comoros Islands (May 07)
- BP Norge Awards AGR New Frame Agreement (Jun 10)
- Ghanaian Parliament Ratifies South Deepwater Tano Deal (Jan 27)
Company: Total E & P Ltd more info
- Petrofac Secures 3-Year North Sea Services Contract Extension (May 19)
- NPD Grants Tullow, Total Drilling Permits Offshore Norway (May 18)
- Total, Wintershall Drill Dry Wells Offshore Norway (Mar 02)