TGS Taps Blom to Survey Blocks on Norwegian Continental Shelf
Blom Geomatics, the Norwegian subsidiary of Blom, has been awarded a contract by TGS-NOPEC Geophysical Company ASA, one of the largest providers of multi-client data and services to E&P companies world wide, to execute the acquisition of an aeromagnetic multi-client survey for TGS in the North Sea. The project is expected to be finalized during 4th quarter 2009.
"We are proud that with our de-magnified and customized aircraft we have been the preferred provider of navigation and air carrier services for TGS-NOPEC Geophysical Company for several years," said Hakon Andresen, Managing Director Blom Geomatics AS.
The project will cover blocks in several quadrants on the Norwegian continental shelf, totaling an area of 4,400 square kilometers.
- States Look to Block Seismic Surveys in Atlantic (Dec 20)
- Trump Admin to Advance Seismic Surveys in Atlantic (Nov 30)
- TGS Expects E&P Spend to Dip by up to 10% in 2017 (Oct 28)
Company: Blom ASA more info
- Blom, Gardline Collaboration Charts New Waters for Coastal Mapping (May 18)
- TGS Taps Blom to Survey Blocks on Norwegian Continental Shelf (Sep 28)
- Blom to Survey Area in Algerian Desert for O&G Pipeline Project (Jun 19)