Lundin to Drill Well 16/1-8 in North Sea with Transocean Winner
Lundin Norway AS has been granted consent to use the Transocean Winner semisub in the southern North Sea.
The consent applies to continuation of the exploration drilling activities on well 16/1- 8 (production testing and permanent plugging).
Exploration well 16/1-8 is part of production license 338 and is located approximately 185 kilometres west of Stavanger. The well was drilled by Bredford Dolphin in 2007, and was then temporarily abandoned.
- Transocean Lands $830MM Rig Contract with Chevron (Dec 28)
- Transocean Acquires Ocean Rig (Dec 05)
- Offshore Brazil Contract Extension Goes to Transocean (Sep 28)
Company: Lundin Petroleum AB more info
- Equinor, Partners to Develop Next Phase of Johan Sverdrup (Aug 27)
- Lundin Petroleum Raises Size Of Norway's Rolvsnes Oil Discovery (Aug 27)
- Output At Lundin's Grieg Field Back To Normal After Forties Outage (Dec 27)
Company: Petroleum Safety Authority Norway more info
- Watchdog: Cost Cuts Appear To Harm Norway Oil Industry Safety (Feb 20)
- Norway To Investigate Oil Industry Safety After Accidents Rise (Nov 29)
- PSA Asks Statoil Whether Recent Incidents Related To Cost Cutting (Oct 26)