Acergy Aces Phase 2 Pipeline Installation Contract Off Angola
Acergy has announced the award of the Block 17/18 GEP Phase 2 Project, a contract valued at approximately $110 million from Total E&P Angola and BP Angola (Block 18) B.V. for the installation of over 70km of 24" pipeline from Block 2, together with the associated jumper, PLET and tie-ins, to the Nearshore / Onshore pipeline in water depths up to 40 meters.
Engineering will commence with immediate effect with offshore installation scheduled to commence in the second quarter of 2010, using Acergy Polaris, Acergy Hawk and Acergy Legend.
Bruno Chabas, Acergy's Chief Operating Officer, said, "We are pleased to have been awarded this contract which enables our clients to build upon their involvement in the Angola LNG project. This contract award further re-enforces Acergy's strong presence in Angola."
Operates 33 Offshore Rigs
- Exxon, BP Targeted in NYC Suit That Relies on 'Nuisance' Theory (Jan 10)
- Owners of Louisiana-Illinois Pipeline Eye Reversal Next Steps (Dec 21)
- Canadian Offshore Oil Interest Grows As Pipeline Woes Sink Alberta Prices (Dec 20)
Company: Acergy S.A. more info
- Acergy Awards Serimax Welding Contract Offshore Nigeria (Mar 07)
- Acergy Awarded Contract Offshore Brazil (Dec 01)
- Acergy Awarded Contract for Medway Development Project (Nov 04)
Company: Total E & P Ltd more info
- Petrofac Secures 3-Year North Sea Services Contract Extension (May 19)
- NPD Grants Tullow, Total Drilling Permits Offshore Norway (May 18)
- Total, Wintershall Drill Dry Wells Offshore Norway (Mar 02)