Appraisal Drilling Commences at Glenlivet Discovery
DONG's drilling partner, Faroe Petroleum has reported that the drilling of a side track appraisal well has commenced to assess the Glenlivet West of Shetland gas discovery (Faroe 10%) announced last week.
The purpose of the appraisal well is to assist in determining the potential reserves and thereby the commerciality of the discovery. The results of the appraisal well are expected within a week following which a further announcement will be made.
- European Oil Majors Seek To Harness US Offshore Wind (Aug 01)
- Billionaire Ratcliffe Hunts Oil to Repeat Chemicals Empire Build (May 24)
- NPD Grants Consent for the Expansion of Nyhamna Gas Plant (Feb 10)
Company: Faroe Petroleum more info
- Faroe Fights DNO Offer With Valuation Report (Jan 02)
- DNO Withdraws Request For Faroe Board Seats As Conflict Escalates (Aug 27)
- Independents Go Big in North Sea (Jan 03)