ExxonMobil Commences Testing Operations in Mako Trough
Falcon Oil & Gas announced that ExxonMobil, which is the operator in the Company's joint production and development project located in the Mako Trough in Hungary, has commenced fracture stimulation and testing operations at the Foldeak -1 well in the lower part of Szolnok Formation. Each of the four planned fractures will be evaluated for flowback rates directly after the operation. Once these fracture stimulations have been completed, ExxonMobil expects to enter into a test period.
These operations are part of the Initial Work Program under the Production and Development Agreement with ExxonMobil and MOL. The Initial Work Program is primarily focused on testing the Szolnok Formation in the jointly-owned Contract Area consisting of approximately 184,300 acres of Falcon's 246,000-acre Production License.
- Exxon Exploration Chief Eyes Africa for Next Elephant Oil Find (Oct 18)
- Tight Oil, Shale to Drive Majors' Output to New Highs (Oct 16)
- Oil Majors Offload Gulf of Mexico Fields to Hunt Bigger Finds (Oct 12)
Company: Falcon Oil & Gas more info
- Falcon Updates on Drilling Ops at Amungee NW-1H Well in Beetaloo Basin (Sep 30)
- Falcon O&G Provides Update on Drilling Ops in Beetaloo Basin in Australia (Jul 26)
- Falcon Outlines Drilling Plans for its Australia's Beetaloo Basin Assets (Apr 29)