Helix Prices Secondary Public Offering of Cal Dive Common Stock
Helix Energy Solutions announcedthat its secondary offering of 20,604,317 shares in Cal Dive was priced at $10.00 per share. The offering is expected to close on Wednesday, September 23, 2009, subject to customary closing conditions. In addition, Helix has granted the underwriters an option to purchase an additional 3,090,647 shares to cover over-allotments, if any.
In connection with the offering, Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC and BofA Merrill Lynch are acting as joint book-running managers and Capital One Southcoast, Inc. is acting as manager for the offering.
Cal Dive has filed a registration statement, including a prospectus, with the Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC") for the offering to which this communication relates. Before investing, investors should read the prospectus in that registration statement, the accompanying prospectus supplement, and other documents Cal Dive has filed with the SEC for more complete information about Cal Dive and this offering.
- American Eagle Energy Seeks Bankruptcy After Oil Price Drop (May 11)
- Cal Dive Sells GOM Surface Diving Fleet (Jun 04)
- Cal Dive Makes a Big Splash with Pemex Contract (May 15)
Company: Helix Energy Solutions more info
- Helix Inks Petrobras Deal Offshore Brazil (Feb 11)
- Jurong Shipyard Bags $346M Deal to Build Well Intervention Rig for Helix (Sep 12)
- Helix to Build Additional Newbuild Semisub (Jul 31)