X-Terra, Brownstone Ventures Team Up for Magnetic Survey in Quebec
X-Terra Resources and Brownstone Ventures have commenced a 5,543 km airborne magnetic survey on the Rimouski, Rimouski North and Shawinigan projects in the St-Laurent Lowlands, Quebec. The survey is composed of 5,543 km of 300 meter-spacing flight lines and 3,000 meter-spacing control lines and will be completed by Geophysics GPR International - KalusAir Services Inc (KASI). The magnetic survey maps will be used to outline the structural and lithological geology of some specific targeting sectors for further exploration.
Area participants, like Questerre Energy Corp., continue to make progress confirming the potential for significant oil and gas in Quebec.
X-Terra Resources and Brownstone Ventures' Québec Oil and Gas Licenses cover a total of 159,991 hectares (1,600 sq.km).
- Questerre Inks MOU with MEMR to Appraise, Develop Jordan's Oil Shale Blocks (May 25)
- Questerre: Completion Ops Underway at Gentilly Well (Jul 09)
- Testing Commences on St. Edouard Horizontal Well (Feb 02)
Company: Brownstone Ventures more info
- Brownstone Ventures Takes New Name (Jan 17)
- Quetzal Starts Seismic Survey in Colombia, Updates Guatemala Ops (Jan 10)
- Quetzal Discovers Oil in Canaguaro Block (Nov 22)