Expro Secures Major European Contract Extension with Shell
Leading oilfield service company Expro announced the signing of a Memorandum of Understanding covering the extension of two major contracts with Shell in Europe.
The contracts, which Expro values at approximately $100 million, provide wireline and well test services in the UK, Norway, Holland and Ireland and represent a strengthening of a long established relationship between Expro and Shell.
The Memorandum of Understanding covers a contracts extension for two years.
Abdallah Awara, director of Expro's Europe / Former Soviet Union region, said, "We are very pleased to have secured these contract extensions with Shell, which represent a significant strengthening of our relationship with this valued customer. We look forward to further developing that relationship by working closely with Shell to deliver the highest standards of service throughout these contracts."
Operates 27 Offshore Rigs
- Shell Looks Beyond Road Fuels to Secure Future of Refining (Nov 06)
- API Panel Member: Voluntary Methane Program Forthcoming (Oct 06)
- Eni Bets Big on Zohr Explorer Finding New Treasure (Oct 06)
Company: Expro International Group more info
- Ex-Oil Workers Look to Grow Aberdeen Brewery, Employ More Ex-Energy Staff (Dec 01)
- Expro Opens Aberdeen Office (Mar 29)
- Expro Bags Subsea Services Gig in China (Mar 19)